Ink Paper Girl Class & Event Terms and Conditions
Making a Booking.
- We do not take tentative bookings or “hold seats”.
- Bookings are only considered “confirmed” once payment has been processed & cleared.
- Bookings can be made online via the Ink Paper Girl website or in person at a class or event.
- Bookings will close no later then fourteen (14) days prior to the class/event date. This allows enough time to order, receive & prepare the supplies required for the class/event.
- Seats are limited & classes/events can sell out quickly.
- If you do miss out on a class/event please send an email to email@example.com to find out if other options are available, or to go on the wait list.
- While you are welcome to book a seat for yourself & a guest, please be aware of the following.
- Should your guest need to cancel or simply decides not attend, Ink Paper Girl will only issue a refund to the person who made the booking, not to their guest.
- A refund will only be processed if the request for the refund is in accordance with our cancellation, non attendance & refund policies*
- Your claim on any products, goods or services that form a part of the class/event on behalf of your guest will also be forfeited & will remain the property of Ink Paper Girl.
* Please read below for full details on cancellations, non attendance & refunds.
- Payment options via website: Paypal accounts, Visa, Mastercard.
- Payment options in person: We use PayPal Here to accept in person payments. PayPal Here accepts PayPal accounts, Visa, Mastercard, debit card, cash.
- Please note in person payments/payment options can only be made if you are personally in attendance at a class or event & wish to book into an upcoming class/event.
- Payment of class & event fees is no longer accepted via direct deposit.
Confirmations & Reminders.
- Bookings made via the website, will receive an email once payment has been processed.
- Bookings made in person via PayPal Here, will receive an email once payment has been processed.
- We do not send any other form of written confirmation of class or event bookings.
- It is your responsibility to remember which class or event you have booked in for; along with the date, time for said class or event. We do not send class or event reminders.
- It is your responsibility to remember to bring along your reading glasses &/or any equipment required for the class or event. We do not send equipment lists or reading glasses reminders. Please make a note of these when booking the class or refer to the website prior to attending the class.
- In some circumstances bookings may be transferred (gifted) to another person. Please send a written request with all the details via email to firstname.lastname@example.org for approval. Transfers are subject to approval of Ink Paper Girl & must be age appropriate.
- Requests to transfer (gift) your booking to someone else, must be made no later than seven (7) days prior to the class/event date.
- Transferring (gifting) of your booking to someone else may only be requested & approved once per booking. Approval is at the discretion of Ink Paper Girl.
- Should the person you have transferred (gifted) your booking to, cancel or fail to attend the class/event, neither party will receive a refund. Your claim on any products, goods or services that form a part of the class/event will also be forfeited & will remain the property of Ink Paper Girl.
- Bookings can not be transferred to, rescheduled or exchanged for another class or event.
- Bookings can not be transferred, redeemed or exchanged for cash, goods, products or other services.
- Cancellations requests must be made in writing. Other methods of communication will not be accepted.
- Should you need to cancel, please send an email to: email@example.com
- Cancellations that have been made in writing, & have been made no later than fifteen (15) days prior to the class or event date will receive a full refund of the class fee.
- Cancellations that have been submitted in writing, & have been made on or within fourteen (14) days of the class or event date will not receive a refund. Your claim on any products, goods or services that form a part of the class/event will also be forfeited & will remain the property of Ink Paper Girl.
Non Attendance (No Show).
- If you should fail to attend the class or event on the day, the class/event fees can not be refunded, transferred or exchanged. Your claim on any products, goods or services that form a part of the class /event will also be forfeited & will remain the property of Ink Paper Girl.
- Refunds for Online Bookings will be sent to either your PayPal account or to the Visa or MasterCard that payment was made with.
- Refunds for PayPal Here Bookings will be sent to either you PayPal account, Visa, MasterCard or debit card from which payment was made.
- Please ensure you include the details of your nominated PayPal account, Visa, MasterCard or debit card when submitting your cancellation request.
- Refunds for payments made with cash at an in person event will be sent your preferred bank account via direct deposit.
- Please ensure you include your bank account details, when submitting your request for a refund.
- Failure to provide these details at the time of cancelling will result in loss of your refund.
- Refunds will be processed within thirty (30) days of the date of the request & details being received.
- We do not provide cash or cheque refunds.
- Refunds may not be transferred, redeemed or exchanged for goods, products or other services.
- We are unable to hold cancelled class fees in “credit” for upcoming class or events.
- We are unable to hold non attendance (no show) bookings in “credit” for upcoming class or events.
Gift Vouchers/Gift Certificates.
- Gift vouchers/certificates can only be used to make a booking for a class or event.
- Gift vouchers/certificates can not be redeemed, transferred or exchanged for cash, goods, products or other services.
- To make a booking with a Gift Voucher or Gift Certificate, please send an email to: katrina@inkpapergirl. Please make sure you include/attach a copy of the gift voucher/certificate with your email for verification purposes.
- Please present the voucher/certificate at class sign-in.
- Gift vouchers/certificates are valid up to & including the date mentioned on the voucher/certificate.
- We hope to be able to offer special rewards in the form of discount codes or coupons in the future.
- Discount codes/coupons are not redeemable when using in conjunction with a gift voucher/certificate.
- Discount codes/coupons can not be redeemed, transferred or exchanged for cash, goods, products or other services.
Class Etiquette – Age
- Unless the class/event is specified as a Mother & Daughter class, all class/event participants must be 16 years of age or older & able to participate independently.
- Children between 5 years & 16 years of age are considered “juniors” & are welcome to attend Mother & Daughter classes. They must be accompanied, supervised & assisted by a responsible adult at all times (1 adult, per 1-2 juniors).
Class Etiquette – Safety & Comfort.
- Ink Paper Girl does not allow any person to watch classes/events from inside or outside the studio, due to the safety, security, comfort & ease of our participants & instructors. Any person inside the studio at the time of the class/event must be participating in the class.
- Classes are usually held in an indoor air conditioned, controlled environment. While we strive to make everyone as comfortable as possible, it is sometimes impossible to please everyone at the same time. We suggest that you dress in comfortable clothing suitable for the season. If you are particularity susceptible to fluctuations in temperatures, we advise that you dress in layers that can easily be removed or added to should you feel hot or cold.
- If you are new to paper craft, stamping, scrapbooking or card making or have difficulty hearing please speak to the class instructor prior to the start of the class, so that you can be suitably seated.
- Bathroom facilities are available for your convenience & comfort. Please make sure you supervise any “Juniors” that may be in your care & require assistance.
Class Etiquette – Behaviour.
- Please listen carefully. Your cooperation with instructor/staff requests and directions will help to ensure a safe and enjoyable time for all.
- If after listening carefully you still feel uncertain of a particular aspect or component of your project, please ask your instructor for further guidance. They are always happy to help.
- If you are finding something difficult or challenging please be patient & politely let the class instructor know. They may have a helpful tip or suggestion that they can offer.
- Ink Paper Girl instructors and staff reserve the right to refuse admittance to anyone who is intoxicated, behaving erratically, exhibiting threatening, unpleasant or unruly behaviour.
- Ink Paper Girl reserve the right to refuse future bookings &/or admittance to anyone who’s behaviour has previously been rude, disrespectful, overbearing, repeatedly negative, or has caused upset or distress to instructors, staff, &/or other class/event participants.
Class Etiquette – Arrival times.
- Classes scheduled for 10am – Please aim to arrive during Class Sign In which is between 10am & 10.20am. Class will commence at 10.30am sharp.
- Classes scheduled for 11am – Please aim to arrive during Class Sign In which is between 11am & 11.20am. Class will commence at 11.30am sharp.
- Classes scheduled for 2pm – Please aim to arrive during Class Sign In which is between 2pm & 2.20pm. Class will commence at 2.30pm sharp.
- If you arrive earlier than the designated Class Sign In time, please be aware that we are still busy preparing.
- To help us keep to our schedule, admittance to the venue is not permitted until the start of Class Sign In time.
Class Etiquette – Refreshments.
- Complimentary Self Serve Tea & Coffee making facilities will be made available, along with a light snack prior to the commencement of the class.
- Participants who wish to make themselves a cup of tea or coffee & enjoy it while it’s warm, are advised to arrive on time towards the beginning of Class Sign In.
- Participants who arrive after Class Sign In time will need to skip having a tea or coffee & join the class immediately. Depending on the flow of the class you may have an opportunity to help yourself later on, but it is not guaranteed.
- Please do not bring any food to the crafting tables. Some foods can leave a chocolatey or oily residue on fingers & hands. It’s very easy to accidentally transfer the residue onto shared tools or onto your own project, leaving a dirty mark behind.
- Please do not bring any drinks (unless they have a spill proof lid) to the crafting tables. Accidents sometimes happen & a spilled drink can ruin many paper craft projects in a matter of seconds.
- Complimentary bottled water is provided & allowed at the crafting tables. Should you require more water you are welcome to refill your bottle from the tap during class.
Class Etiquette – Class duration & Finishing times.
- Ink Paper Girl offer a variety of paper craft based classes & events.
- On average our classes finish with enough time left, so that any participants who wish to can place an order for Stampin’ Up! products &/or to book into an upcoming class before the class is scheduled to finish.
- If you find that you have finished all of your projects ahead of schedule you are welcome to stay, make yourself a tea or coffee, & have a chat until the end of the scheduled class time. Alternatively you may like to advantage of an early mark & head off towards home or other activities.
- Late arrivals, exceptionally social, &/or disruptive participants are expected to be ready to leave at the conclusion of the scheduled class time. Any unfinished project kits are yours to take home. Please keep in mind that you may require additional products or tools that are not included in your kit to finish the project/s on your own, in your own time.
Location, Transport & Parking.
- Ink Paper Girl is located in North Rocks, NSW, which is a part of north western Sydney. More specifically North Rocks is ideally positioned on the border of the Hills Shire & Parramatta council districts.
- Public transport is not too far away, with our in home studio conveniently situated within 10 minutes walk of the Baulkham Hills, Barclay Road, M2 bus interchange. Please refer to the following website for more details: https://transportnsw.info/#/
- We are very fortunate to have plenty of free, level, on street parking in a residential street, outside our studio. The availability & proximity of the parking is usually excellent on weekends & well above average on weekdays. Please keep in mind that there may occasionally be circumstances beyond our control that might impact the availability of parking directly out the front of our studio. This may mean you just need to park a little bit further down the street & enjoy a short 3 – 5 minute stroll back towards us.
Release of Liability.
- When taking part in an Ink Paper Girl class/event, whereby the participant will be in the presence of or using sharp or potentially dangerous equipment or tools, the participant releases, indemnifies & excludes Ink Paper Girl, Katrina Duffell, & any contractors or employees from any & all liability of any kind for any damage or injury incurred while attending or visiting Ink Paper Girl classes or events. The participant understands these terms & conditions & accepts the inherent risks associated with art & craft based activities when they make a full payment for a class or event.
- Ink Paper Girl will take all necessary care, but accepts no responsibility for the damage to or loss of property left in the venue prior to, during or after a class or event. Ink Paper Girl is not responsible for the loss or damage of personal items in any form.
- The participant or event organiser may be held financially responsible for any damage to or loss of Ink Paper Girl property or tools during the class or event.
- Ink Paper Girl reserves the right to cancel, postpone or re-schedule courses due to illness or unforeseen circumstances. Where a class fee refund is due such a refund will be provided within 30 days.
- The information provided by Ink Paper Girl is correct at the time of publication but may be subject to change. Ink Paper Girl reserves the right to change course fees, dates, content or instructors at its discretion.
- Ink Paper Girl advises that photographs may be taken during classes/events and used for marketing or promotional purposes. If you do not want us to use photos of you, please let us know.
- By booking into a class/event, you are agreeing to let us contact you via phone and/or email about your booking should the need arise. We may from time to time, use your email address to send you our class schedule, special offers and keep you updated with our activities.
- The information provided to us will not be given to a third party without your consent or unless legally required.
Need more Information?
- Contact Katrina at Ink Paper Girl.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org