1. Identifying personal information/data about visitors & guests to our site is collected only when knowingly and voluntarily submitted. For example, we may need to collect such information to provide you with further services, answer any contact requests or enquiries, complete a booking or payment transaction, include you on a mailing list. It is our intention that this policy will explain how we use your personal information/data, in accordance to the Australian & GDPR privacy laws.
Use of Information:
Collecting of Personal Information/data, Consent, & Contact Preferences, for Marketing & Contact Permissions:
3. As part of subscribing to our mailing list, we need to collect personal information/data about you. To do this, it may be necessary for you to provide the following information to us, as detailed here: Required Information: Your first & last names, email address, country of residence.
4. We are also required as part of the GDPR to collect your direct consent in order to contact you. You can consent to us contacting you, by subscribing to our Stampin’ Scoop mailing list, & clicking on the “I agree” box during the subscription process. Once you have subscribed you can edit your Contact & Marketing Permissions preferences, by clicking on the update preferences link contained in the footer of all our emails. See part 6 for a description of all of our Contact & Marketing Permissions.
5. In order to enable you, to take full advantage of all of our products & services, you may decide to provide us with the following optional information, as detailed here: Postal Address, Telephone number.
6. As part of our marketing permissions policy, we need to collect your consent to contact you in the following ways:
Email – This includes, Stampin’ Scoop emails, Team Newsletter emails, Promotional emails, Upcoming Classes/Events information, Changes to Classes/Events, Class/Event Booking Confirmation, Class/Event Cancellations/Refunds, Safety emails, Product News, Tutorials, Special Offers, Order Confirmation, or to reply to an enquiry from you.
Direct Mail – This includes us sending you, Thank You cards, Invitations, Catalogues, Class Schedules, Rewards, Prizes etc. These are sent from & on behalf of Ink Paper Girl, not a third party.
Customised Online Advertising – Includes contacting you via Social Media channels as mentioned above. We may contact you this way to reply an enquiry from you, or with information about, upcoming classes/events, changes to classes/events, sales, promotions, product news, matters of safety or product recalls,
Facebook Messenger – This means we may contact you individually, or as part of a closed group using the Facebook Messenger app. We may contact you this way to reply an enquiry from you, or with information about, upcoming classes/events, changes to classes/events, sales, promotions, product news, matters of safety or product recalls, to discuss an order.
Phone/Text Message – This means we may contact you, by either calling or sending a text message, in reply to an enquiry from you, or with information about, upcoming classes/events, changes to classes/events, sales, promotions, product news, matters of safety or product recalls, to discuss an order.
We will use the above contact methods to advise you of upcoming classes, events, sales, promotions, product news, changes to a class, event or in regards to matters of safety or product recalls .
7. If you wish to change your personal information/data or preferences, you can do so at anytime, by clicking on the link that is contained within the footer of our mailing list emails. You can also choose to unsubscribe from our mailing list at anytime, by clicking on the link that is contained within the footer of our mailing list emails.
8. Apart from where you have consented, or disclosure is deemed necessary to achieve the purpose for which it was submitted, personal information may be disclosed in special situations where we have reason to believe, that doing so is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against anyone damaging, injuring, or interfering (intentionally or unintentionally) with our rights, property, users, visitors, guests or anyone else who could be harmed by such activities. Also, we may disclose personal information when we believe in good faith that the law requires us to do so.
9. We may use third parties to help us provide you with certain goods, services, functions or features on our behalf. In that circumstance, we may need to disclose your personal information/data to those third parties in order for us, to meet & complete your request. 10. Third parties & external websites, that are active on/within, or have external links to the web site include: Woocommerce, PayPal, Mailchimp, Contact form 7, Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook, YouTube, Stampin’ Up!, VentraIp, WordPress.org, Angie Makes, Kaleidoscope Designs. From time to time Third parties with external links may also include any guest bloggers, or fellow blog hop participants. Ink Paper Girl can not be held accountable, or be expected to take responsibility for the conduct of any Third parties or companies linked to our web site. Additionally Ink Paper Girl can not be held accountable or be expected to take responsibility, for the handling & processing of your personal information/data by any Third parties or companies that are linked to our web site. We do strongly recommend that you don’t disclose any personal information/data to a web site that you are unfamiliar with, & caution you to find out more about each of their Privacy Policies, before disclosing any information, by clicking on their names in the list above. If you are not happy with the information we have provided, or think it may be out of date, please contact the Third party directly.
11. We take the protection of your personal information/data seriously, & endeavour to take all reasonable steps & measures, to keep it protected, safe, & secure. We chose to use the services, of some of the most highly respected service providers, especially when it comes to keeping your payment details safe. All of our administrators & service contractors, with access to our information systems, are obligated to comply with best practice procedures, to ensure the integrity & security of any personal information/data held by us. Unfortunately, in this day & age, no personal information/data that is shared over the internet can be guaranteed to be totally secure. Ink Paper Girl can not be held accountable for any events that may arise as a result of unauthorised access (hacking) of your personal information/data.
Collecting Information from Users:
Cookies and Applets
Access to Information
14. We will strive to keep any information that we may hold about you, as accurate & as up to date as possible. If, at any time, you discover that information held about you is incorrect, please contact us, so that we can assist, or advise you, on how to make the relevant changes.
Mailing list information is held by our service provider, Mailchimp. You can access your information, change your preferences & unsubscribe using the links contained within the footer of each email.
Payment information is held by PayPal. If at anytime you should feel there is a problem, or breach of your account, please contact PayPal directly so that they can assist you.
Stampin’ Up! Online Account Information
Personal information given to Stampin’ Up! as the result of setting up an online account to order from the online store on the Stampin’ Up! website is held in a separate customer profile/account, that for privacy reasons, we do not have access too. Should you need to change any of the personal information that you provided when setting up the account via the Stampin’ Up! website, you can do so by simply logging in to that account on the Stampin’ Up! website. If you should encounter any difficulties, in accessing your online account information you will need to contact Stampin’ Up! directly.
Our Contact Details:
Business Name: Ink Paper Girl
Business Owner: Katrina Duffell