CREATE & CALL IT A JOB
WHAT IS A DEMONSTRATOR?
- A demonstrator can run their own home-based business selling creative products that inspire men & women, & give them helpful ways to enhance their lives.
- A demonstrator can choose to work together with customers & hostesses to give great parties called “workshops” that introduce new people to Stampin’ Up!
- A demonstrator can choose to run regular paper crafting classes from her home or an outside venue, where they can help & encourage others to learn new skills.
- A demonstrator can choose to run their home based business completely or partially online, or in conjunction with in person classes & events.
- Demonstrators enjoy constant support & ideas from Stampin’ Up!, making their work easier, more beautiful, & … an absolute blast.
THE LOW DOWN ON JOINING STAMPIN’ UP!
Stampin’ Up! is just right for you if you want to:
• Make your own schedule – full time, part time, hobbyist…or just create for yourself.
• Adapt your workload to fit your family’s needs – Share what you love, at your own pace.
• Forge new relationships with amazing women – you’ll meet incredible people.
• Have a go-to creative outlet that you can share with others – we all talk the same language…craft!!
• Recieve discounts on wonderful products – get more, for less!
• Make extra money – how much extra depends on you.
THE HOW TO
KEEPING IT SIMPLE
Stampin’ Up! know that you’re busy, so they’ve made the signup process easy. Starter kits are a doable $169 AUD , & you can reduce that price with Stampin’ Rewards from a home party. Plus, you can completely customise the kit to suit your individual needs & taste. You get to choose what products you want to start with & what type of business supplies you want. Then we’ll ship the kit right to your door.