Are you a fan of Christmas? What’s your favourite “thing” about Christmas?
- The pretty twinkling lights & sparkling decorations?
- Singing Christmas Carols?
- The feeling of anticipation?
- Catching up with family & friends?
For me, one of my most favourite things about Christmas is receiving a card in the mail from family & friends, both near & far.
It really puts a smile on face & makes me feel all warm & fuzzy on the inside to know that someone cares enough to write my name on a card, grab a stamp & pop it in the post.
It’s such a small thing to do & yet it brings so much joy.
Keeping that in mind, I set about making a batch of cards that I could send out to family & friends. As well as to my lovely class ladies & customers this coming festive season.
Being a busy mum & small business owner I know that time is precious, especially at this time of year. So I decided to pull out the new Memories & More, Merry Little Labels card collection from the Stampin’ Up! Holiday Catalogue to make these little beauties..
These cards are seriously great if you’re looking for unique WOW factor, in the minimum amount of time & without all the fuss.
Some of the many benefits of using these cards are:
- No need to cut & trim multiple layers of card stock, designer series paper & stamped images. You can use them just as they are.
- No need for time consuming elaborate embellishments (although feel free to go all out if you want to). This pack comes with some lovely silver overlays & pretty vinyl stickers.
- A colour theme already chosen for you …less time wasted procrastinating.
- They are quick & easy to pack up when you need the dining room table to eat dinner on…& easy to pull back out when you have a spare five or ten minutes & want to create another card.
- Lots of fun printed sentiments & images in different colours & fonts, so you can mix & match, while still enjoying loads of creative freedom.
- You don’t want to get inky fingers …in fact I only stamped 3 images while I was creating these cards.
- You can also use them for gift tags, bookmarks, pocket page memory keeping projects & traditional scrapbook layouts.
Want to have a closer look? You’re in luck. I snapped a couple of quick pics this morning so that you can see them in more detail.
Now if nine cards don’t seem like enough, don’t worry. I still have enough cards left over from the collection, that I could easily make another nine cards bringing the total up to 18 unique & beautiful Christmas Cards.
I hope I’ve inspired you to try something new this Christmas & to pop an extra card or two into the mail. After all …. Christmas all about giving & sharing in the joy.
Much Love, K xo
Supplies Used: Some of these supplies are currently on Sale &/or are Retiring at the end of December 2017, unless sold out earlier…to check which products those are, you can click on the product links.